AVAILABLE from 01/05/2021
Property type: Studio
Parking On street (permit req)
Heating Central heating
Location Notting Hill
A wonderful studio apartment with very high ceilings and an enormous window overlooking pretty gardens below. Wake up to views of trees and greenery in the morning.
This ground floor flat is very spacious for a studio and is situated at the rear of a grand Victorian house on a quiet tree lined street in the affluent and buzzing Notting Hill area.
Recently fully refurbished, the interior designer has used designer lighting and joinery, original brickwork and wood floors to create a contemporary yet warm and inviting space in which to escape London.
The dining table offers a place to eat or read a book while overlooking the gardens. There is a separate desk and chair where you can connect your laptop to our free WiFi or perhaps use as dressing table if you prefer.
The new, tiled bathroom has a walk in power shower and a hand shower to start your day right and has underfloor heating for warm winter feet.
- 24x7 maintenance
- Bathroom skylight
- Electricity, Gas, Water included
- Entry phone / CCTV
- Flat screen TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Fully furnished
- Fully furnished to high standards
- Fully tiled bathroom
- Integrated kitchen appliances
- Iron and ironing board
- Living room skylight
- Nearest tube: Notting Hill Gate < 5 minutes
- Power shower
- Recently refurbished
- Separate laundry room
- Underfloor bathroom heating
- Washing Machine & Drier
- The price advertised is based on a 12 month contract. As a flexible contract company we are able to accommodate shorter contracts but the price is liable to increase the shorter the stay. Please contact us for a quote.